Meet T’Shauna Henry…
- T’Shauna Henry is an Atlanta based multimedia artist in various fields such as dance, theatre, film, photography and production. Having graduated from Georgia State University in 2018 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Film & Media, she continues to make strides in her career as an actress, producer, director, and choreographer. As the founder and creator of CreativiTEA MeTea EnterTEAment, her mission is to produce and elevate projects with other creative artists in the industry. She can be found on social media:
T’Shauna’s Collaborations and Contributions (WRCo x CreativiTEA):
- Co-Creator/ Producer/ Actress of the Harrow Series
- The Harrow Tarot, The Harrowphant & more to come…!
- Actress in the impending series Halfrican(TBA)
- Executive Producer/ Actress in our upcoming project Peaches ‘n Tea (Will This Make Us Good?)
- …And more!
- Actor’s Access: https://resumes.actorsaccess.com/tshaunamhenry
- Backstage: https://www.backstage.com/u/tshauna-henry
- IMDb: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm11833710/
- Producer and Creator of The Souls of the Summer
- Executive Producer of Danse En Noir
- Promotion and Photographer of Progenies in Pynk Zine
- And more… check out her website.
Meet Ned Garnier
- Ned Garnier is an Atlanta-based actor that has been acting for 4+ years. He has studied under Dr. Keith Tims, Robert De’Que, Courtney B. Vance, and currently under KEN FEINBERG. Graduating from Georgia State University with a Theatre Performance degree, Ned looks forward to working with, new, future directors on projects in Atlanta and around the world. His most recent projects are Coming 2 America, and “From the Sky” documentary series with PBS. You can find Ned on his socials:
Ned’s Collaborations and Contributions (WRCo x CreativiTEA):
- Co-Creator/ Producer/ Actor of The Saint
- Based on the British Thriller Series
- Co-Producer/Actor in the Upcoming Shaft: X Short Film
- Executive Producer/ Actor in our upcoming project Peaches ‘n Tea (Will This Make Us Good?)
- Ned has also done work on Black Panther, was accepted & attended into Cannes Film Festival, and worked on a TIFF accepted project!
- …And that’s not even all of it!